• Farm: Clear Valley Hops Plantation, Ontario, Canada
• Hop Variety: Centennial 2016 Inventory
• KAR Labs: Alpha acids: 8.7, Beta acids: 3.24
• Flavour: A highly respected hop due to
its exceptional balance during the brewing process.
Currently, Centennial is in great demand by Home
Brewers and Craft Brewers alike (Part of the 3 “Cs”).
• Aroma: Medium with floral and citrus tones
• Substitute: Cascade, Columbus, Chinook.
• Beer Styles: All ale styles and can be used with wheat beers. Adds "grapefruit"