Harvest Year: 2019
Format: Farm Fresh Pellets
• Farm: Clear Valley Hops Plantation, Ontario, Canada
• Hop Variety: Magnum
• Harvest Year: 2019
• Hop Format: Pellets
• Alpha: tbd, Beta: tbd
• Flavour: Because of its clean bittering qualities, and German origin, Magnum leaves no harshness in the brew. Used in a large array of recipes.
• Aroma: Medium with floral and citrus tones
• Substitute: Centennial, Amarillo, and possibly Columbus.
• Beer Styles: Pale Ales, IPA, Porters, Wheat Beers. Adds Citrus flavours.